In addition to listing my favorite resources on the sidebar of each page, I’ve provided a list below of credible and helpful websites that pertain to mental health advocacy, caregiver resources and mental health educational self help resources as well.
Mental Health Advocacy Resources
- Bazelon Center
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance Advocacy Center
- Mental Health America Advocacy Network
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – Get Involved
- National Center for Mental Health and Juvenile Justice
- The Alex Project
- Bipolar Significant Others
- Bipolar Support.Org
- Department of Veterans Affairs Support and Family Education What Do We Tell Other People About Mental Illness?
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance Helping Others Throughout Their Lives
Mental Health Educational Self Help Resources
- Effective Child Therapy
- Self Help & Therapist Resources
- U.S. National Library of Medicine Mental Health and Behavior