I am extremely touched and honored to learn that Stacy’s Flutterings was nominated by Uncovering Life for this wonderful award! To keep this inspirational and awesome blog award going listed below are the steps:
- Thank the giver
- Post 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog
Thank you Uncovering Life for your nomination! It is so wonderful that our paths have crossed! I admire how you advocate for those who are living with the challenges of an eating disorder as well as how you advocate for yourself! I also admire your strength in stepping outside of your comfort zone and sharing your story in an effort to help others. Your transparency is beyond commendable! I am humbled by your honesty. Your blog is not only inspirational, but it is educational as well. I love your blog layout and background! Your caring personality shines brightly through your blog. I’m positive that you have exceeded your goal of raising awareness and letting others know, that are on a similar journey, that they are not alone. Thank you from the heart!
Listed below are 7 things about me.
1. I have a cat named Hershey and a dog named Kisses so I always have Hershey Kisses!
2. I have a three year old granddaughter who I adore.
3. My husband and I love to go to Disney World. We love it so much we went there for our 25th wedding anniversary!
4. I have always wanted to do voiceovers for TV and the movies. It would be so fun to create and be the voice of a character!
5. I love music!
6. If I could I would have a horse ranch.
7. I love photography!
And now…feel free to sit down, relax, have a cup of your favorite brew in hand and enjoy your journey as you learn about what these 7 blogs have to offer!
Drum-roll please…my nominees are:
- The Invisible Wounded
- Cinda’s Meanderings from the Inside
- The Bunny Years
- The Mind Storm
- I Am Not Defined
- Fogleman Forerunner