The quote is powerful is many ways:
- It’s an invitation to explore where we are at in life regarding what’s important to us
- The words “we often look so long…” bring awareness to the idea that perhaps we are missing other opportunities
- The word “regretfully” describes the importance we place upon our personal goals
- We are granted permission to try other options
- It normalizes us with the word “we”
- It give us hope
Who knew that only 31 words could be so refreshing and life changing? Thank you Alexander Graham Bell. Not only did you help invent the telephone, even in death you help people reinvent themselves on a continuous basis. Now the question remains, which door do you choose today?